If you did not connect to Blocto when you purchased your first NFT, here is how you can connect your wallet once you are logged in.
1. Click on the menu icon in the top right corner (the three lines stacked on each other) and select "Profile"
2. Look for the green "Connect" button in the Wallet section of the popup
3. When the Blocto sign-in appears, enter your email address. You need to use the same email that you used to log in to the Fanpage Marketplace. Click register and Blocto will email you a 6 digit passcode to verify your email address.
4. Check your email and find the 6 digit code. Do not click on the "OPEN APP" button because Fanpage is integrated with Blocto and you do not need the app to claim or view your NFT.
5. Return to the Fanpage screen and paste or type in the 6 digit code. Blocto will automatically begin verification after typing it in.
6. After the code is verified, you will see a confirmation screen. Check the email shown and make sure it is the same email address you use to log in to the Fanpage Marketplace. Click the blue "CONFIRM" button to finish connecting to Blocto.
7. Occasionally there will be a delay when confirming your account while Blocto is setting up your Polygon wallet. This can be caused by maintenance or congestion on the Polygon blockchain. You can close this window and try to connect at a later time if it takes too long.
8. After confirming your Blocto connection, you will return to the Profile popup and you will see your wallet address listed. This means you have successfully connected to your Blocto wallet.